Yes, I'm entirely sure it's Freerdp. I run xfreerdp /sound:sys:alsa,
:sys:pulse, or just /sound, and I get the errors mentioned above. I can't
use the freerdp application type, it simply loops "enter your credentials".
I type my credentials: domain\user and password, then click Okay and it
goes back to "enter your credentials". I can enter incorrect credentials
and it says that they are incorrect, then it returns to "enter your
credentials".