Be sure to use the good interfaces names.

In my case, some computer use VGA0 and others VGA-0.

Maybe that’s why…

Stéphane Jacques

Technicien informatique / Computer tech.

819 535-5588 <tel:8195355588>  poste 253

stephane.jacq...@portesmilette.com <mailto:stephane.jacq...@portesmilette.com>

100, avenue Industrielle   •   St-Boniface (Québec) G0X 2L0   •   Canada
1 800 567-2931 <tel:18005672931>    •   www.portesmilette.com
<http://www.portesmilette.com/fr?utm_source=signatures-courriel&utm_medium=courriel&utm_campaign=signatures-courriel>