Hi,

yes, working with a second graphic card can sometimes be verry difficult
on Linux an so openthinclient too.

In some combinations (e.g. onboard intel and nvidia plugged in PCIe)
you'll need to prevent the onboard adapters modules from loading
(blacklisting). Benjamins problem sounds like this.

Some information in advance:

Base-Version 2.1-19 (avaiable from repo manager-beta, yes beta - you
have been warned :-) ) has four nvidia packages inside - 96, 173, 304,
340. This is quite much and exemplary.

Getting closer to jessie, we expect the next base 2.1-20 to be delivered
with nvidia packages 304 and 340 only. What ever this means for you.
Consult the lists of supported cards from jessie.

Regards, Jörn

--
Head of
Development & Support