Subject: Re: [OpenTom] OpenTom site down
From: Clément GERARDIN <clement.gerar...@univ-amu.fr>
To: opentom@lists.gnumonks.org
CC: Re: [OpenTom] OpenTom site down

 Harald Welte a écrit :
Dear Samuel and others,
On Wed, Aug 07, 2013 at 02:19:31PM -0500, samuel zimmer wrote:
> I really miss the opentom site. Is there any way I could get the wiki
> database dump or some how miror it?

the problem is that spiders like bing, plus wiki spam, plus the lack of
mediawiki performance on rendering certain pages have brought the server
to its knees.  If there's somebody who would take over hosting +
maintaining the opentom mediawiki, we're more than happy to transfer it.

Any volunteers here?

Regards,
        Harald
                                                  (ETSI EN 300 175-7 Ch. A6)

Hi,

    I'm a French sysadmin and programmer. I was really happy to have found lots
of interesting information in this site, then I volunteer to host a copy of the
wiki (in read-only until a final solution is found, or in read-write as a best
temporary/final solution ... as you want ).

    http://opentom.free.fr/

Friendly,

Clément.