I just got this request in.  Please answer the requester directly.

Hello,

My name is Mislav Mironovic artist/content creator and I am currently working on a project that will involve origami. Since I don't know much about folding I am looking for an artist that would be willing to help me with this project. It will be similar to the Star Wars Origami book from Chris Alexander, hope that will give you an idea what I am looking for.

Would you be willing to help, what would be the fee, and could you guys provide two origami designs or an artist that could help me with that?

Thank you very much.

Mislav

--

www.mislavmironovic.com <http://www.mislavmironovic.com>