I had asked about the sections of the Tanteidan Magazine. Seth Friedman
answered by mentioning the table of contents on the webpage. Thank you very
much Seth!

I still have some questions. I assume some of you receive the magazine, so
I ask you to please help me.

The latest issues mention four different types of articles:
1. Close-up
2. From the Bookshelves of the JOAS library
3. Here We Are, the ORRRIGAMI TANTEIDAN
4. Paper Folders on File

Can you please explain to me each type of article and how long do the
articles tend to be?

Besides that I see there are also essays. What's the difference between the
aforementioned articles and the essays? How long do the essays tend to be?

I really appreciate all your help guys!

Gerardo
gerardo(a)neorigami.com