Replying to Dawn Tucker's question about my mention of the "blintz fold
run", it is a sequence of folds that starts with a blintz fold, then goes
to the popular children's "fortune teller" and continues to produce a
sequence of origami shapes each of which can exist on its own, or be
refolded into yet another shape. I think I saw an article on it a few years
ago in The Paper, and there was a session on it at one of the NYC
conventions.

The name "blintz fold run" was not known to me until I discussed it at the
convention (and I think on this list); I just learned how to do it when I
was about 5 years old. There are many variations on it, but the sequence I
originally learned was:

Fortune Teller
Salt Cellar
Dining table
Dining chair
Catamaran
Small sailboat
Cardboard box
Conductor's cap
Framed picture
Sailing Ship
Chinese junk

I'll look for the notes that I collected at the time of the discussions,
although I'm sure others should remember it and I hope they will step in.

Best regards, Larry

--
Larry Finch

N 40° 53' 50"