I am going to be somewhat contrary to most of your other responses.  My
preference is Being Sumapaz.  The fact that it appears to be freestanding and,
to me, it appears to be representative of a few trees in the country, makes it
tops,  Also, the fact that the other two are framed causes me to notice the
folds rather than the theme.

Sent from my iPad