An uncle of mine was part of the WWW developing team. I remember doing my very
first web search under his guidance - keyword “origami” - and finding Joseph
Wu’s website, sometime between 1991 and 1993, if my memory serves me. I don’t
remember finding other origami sites at the time. It was early days, and
websites were mostly text. There were hardly any graphics as yet, although I do
remember printing out some diagrams at the time.

Julia

Sent from my iPhone