I am evaluating the Orion server for use in a production web site which
would be hosted by a hosting services provider. It would run on a
Windows 2000 box alongside other web sites serviced by IIS and will
manage data in SQL Server 2000 database. I have a few questions I wasn't
able to find answers to and I wonder if you can help me with them.

1. I wonder if anybody had any negative experience using Orion server on
Windows 2000 or with SQL Server 2000? I-Net jdbc products are going to
be used.

2. Any comments on performance, scalability and availability of the
Orion server on Windows 2000?

3. What VM is best to use to run Orion server?

4. Does it have auto start and restart features? Do you have to have an
interactive logon session to start it?

5. What security context does it run in?

6. What is Orion server security track record? Has it ever been
compromised or taken out by DOS attacks?

7. Any comments on IronFlare's technical support? It looks like there is
no live tech support - just email.

All input is welcome.

Thanks,

Vlad