Thanks Daniel,

Not sure if you're familiar with JSP and tag libraries, but what I am trying
to do is give a JSP developer an HTML form type tag that will allow them to
provide a regular expression that both client-side JavaScript and
server-side Java will use to validate the value provided in the form field.

I'm currently using the Regexp package to do it server-side but need the
library that best matches the JavaScript equivalent.  Sounds like you
recommend I should use Perl5Util instead?

By the way, nice job with all of you stuff (ORO, Regexp, etc.).

The packages are well-documented, easy to use, and very bug-free!

- joe