Tim,

Thanks a lot for your help.

> The openclustergroup name has not expired.  OK, it expired but I got it back.
>  So everything should be back to
> normal.  And if not, let me know what I need to do to make it all OK again.

Everything is fine now (Note that I posted my message while the domain was
expired). Thanks a lot for that.

Though, With this blackout and with Geoffroy dropping the lead of the project,
and with my absolute need to have oscar working on my new cluster with M2090
GPUS and 12/16 cores CPUS, I've been forced to continue to work on oscar, and
thus I started with a svnrdump copy so I can give back my work more easily.
I never asked for write access in the past because my perl technical skills was
very low and my oscar achtecture was very low as well, but as I felt realy
alone recently I decided to use my own repos. No risk to crash the whole
project or pollute it with bad choices (my oscar achitecture is still not
brilliant).
Though I don't want oscar to die as I think this is a great project and that's
why I still haven't officialy forked.

> But now that www.openclustergroup.org is working again, we should really
> think about updating the content.

I can provide svndumps (delta or full of my repo).

> As for github, what's wrong with sourceforge?   Maybe I'm old fashioned, but
> I don't see why github is better
> than sourceforge.  And with sourceforge, I don't need to learn the new
> "github" commands.
> --Tim

I must admit that I've never used git, but in the meantime, git is realy
helpfull for offline developpers.

Best regards,

Olivier.

PS: my svn repos does not include changes in the sources pointers (http, svn)
are still refering original locations (I've only fixed the files on my local
build system in the hope I can merge back my fixes).

--
   Olivier LAHAYE
   CEA DRT/LIST/DCSI/DIR