Costel,

If si_rmimage can't find the /var/lib/systemimager/images/centos6 image it
seems that it  was physically removed, but if this image was manually deleted
some infos may still be present in oscar database: to check:

mysql -u root oscar
select * from Images;
^D
If you want to remove some entries like centos6 image infos:
DELETE FROM Images WHERE name="centos6";

Then if some nodes are affected to this image (note the id before deleting it).
Let say that centos6 image id was equal to 7 and that centos63 imageid is equal
to 8), then to update your nodes definitions:
UPDATE Nodes SET image_id=8 WHERE image_id=7;

Though, this is hardcore ;-) and not recommanded.

IMHO, my recomendation would be to restart from scratch using: oscar-config -t
I think that this will remove some problems with post-scripts that failed and
left incomplete setups. (like missinc /etc/c3.conf)
oscar-config -t will remove the oscar database, the images (hopefully) and some
oscar packages.
Check that /etc/c3.conf is cleared as well and that
/var/lib/systemimager/images/<your images> are removed.
check that "mysql -u root oscar" fails or do a mysql -u root followed by a drop
database oscar;
Then after having the correct /etc/oscar/supported_distros.txt (with your local
epel) start over with the oscar bootstrapping process and distro setup. I think
that you should experience far less problems.

Though, there are still some problems. Especially in sync_files that for some
unknown reasons is called before nodes are up without the --image-only option
resulting in the /etc/c3.conf containing all nodes as dead.
My advise: before step 7, check if /etc/c3.conf is present and if yes, look at
dead nodes and reenable them is they are tagged as dead.

I'm really sorry, I traked this sync_file bug along the day without success so
far.... I've just discovered that c3_conf_mgr which should handle
disable/enable for nodes does nothing. Even the help seems wrong: --delnodes
whil script looks for --rmnodes options.... Still digging by adding  debug
messages that are triggered if $verbose is on.

Best regards.

--
   Olivier LAHAYE
   CEA DRT/LIST/DCSI/DIR