Hi DongInn,

To be honest I don't know if the packages are downloaded from CentOS or EPEL
repository.
EPEL is the last into the list of repos. However, it is contacted during the
image building phase and
sometimes just returns a 503 error(timeout?).

I can try to remove it (I don't know if it is a good idea) just to see if there
is any package not found
into the CentOS mirrors.

I also tried to create a repo with the already downloaded rpms during the last
build
(into
/var/lib/systemimager/images/centos63/var/cache/yum/updates_x86_64/packages/)
I copied the rpms to /tftpboot/epel/6/x86_64
and executed
createrepo /tftpboot/epel/6/x86_64
I added it afterwards to the supported_distros.txt file (using the same syntax
found for other distros).
I believe it was not a good idea as it worked for yum but failed during the
bootstrap with

ERROR: OSCAR does not support the OSCAR pool x86_64 (, , )
at /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/OSCAR/Bootstrap.pm line 536
ERROR: Impossible to recognize pool file:/tftpboot/epel/6/x86_64
at /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/OSCAR/Bootstrap.pm line 536
ERROR: Impossible to prepare pool file:/tftpboot/epel/6/x86_64, unknown format

Kind Regards,
Costel