This is to pen some tots before they get wash down the buka puasa food.

1. Malaysia must have a strong server hub for SourceForge mirroring, and
2. Cloud computing reference services for Malaysian projects for the
world to try freely,
3. Centre of Excellence with trained ISVs and certified on FOSS apps.
4. Training programmes that is wholesome on the FOSS culture and
business model.
5. Awards and grants for book writing and FOSS project branding.

If we are king in this, we will be looked upon by the 3rd world as
advisor and mentor.

Salam ramadhan
red1