Another example of business oppurtunity with a top FOSS ERP project. In 2010 end i hope i can train up about 20 malaysians to fulfill such worldwide potential.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Adempiere consulting
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 19:09:23 +0200
From: Gábriel Ákos <akos.gabr...@i-logic.hu>
To: r...@red1.org

Hi Red1,

We - at I-Logic - are several people need to get deep into Adempiere
right now. That means we don't have the time to climb the
Adempiere-Learning-Curve-Hill. I thought you would be the right person
to teach us the most important "do"-s and "don't do"-s.
How you feel about that?

I've collected a bunch of initial questions.
My plan is following:

- I translate the questions for you
- you tell me how long (how many $$) would it take to be answered
- we'll see the answers
- we pay your time
- if we are satisfied with the answers, you are invited to teach 3-4
people for 5 days here in Budapest

Thanks in advance,
Akos

--