Very true we have lots of work ahead. In our meetings i noticed some of
our limitations. We do not have enough well off members. Many are young
enthusiasts and still depend on their kuda such as Haris, that has to
wait till the rain stop before can move on his bike. Many are also
working makan gaji and cannot easily leave office to spend extra time
doing NGO or voluntary work.

My priority is to tarik more kambing i mean well-off members and to
change the image that we are low class or cakap free NGO. That is why i
welcome the idea from Riz last night to showcase our books in a big way.
Yesterday also ADempiere announces a PACKT (UK) book by Indonesian
member http://www.adempiere.com out this December 2009 so we better act
faster. Makin lambat makin orang lain dapat dulu.

1. Declare our books as part of OSDC product with part of the royalty
going to OSDC (tak banyak, 25 kupang je)
2. MDec to launch such as http://red1.org/aaa/OS_ERP_2.pdf at a
prominent international level event such as November's IAP meet.
3. MDec getting Tun Dr. Mahathir to foreword it and PM to launch it as
proof of Malaysian dominance and pride among the world top projects.
4. MDec can also publish the Bahasa version which ada hikmahnya DBP or
anyone else belum ingin sapu dengan cepat. Set for January next year.
5. If MDec offers me writing grants so i can do this full time, OSDC can
have all the royalty (tak banyak, 50 kupang je).

What do you think?
red1