that's a good one red1

the first time i flew business class was as a student - agaknya pasal nama
raja, mas decided to upgrade me for free

anyway, not everybody ada nama raja or tengku or whatever. jadi sebagai
alternative :

the most recent trip on business class was about 3 years ago where the main
contractor paid for it. this time because i insisted that my rates are very
expensive - apa taknya involved in consulting work worth rm2 million. at
that point of my life, i could work 3 months in a year and have the rest of
the 9 months not getting paid.

ada lagi satu pengajaran penting : cheap things not good, good things not
cheap.

cheap itu bermaksud dari segi wang dan masa. sebab ada perkara yg free dari
segi wang tapi memerlukan masa yg banyak. bak kata pepatah masa itu emas.
jadi gunakanlah sepenuhnya masa itu.