Yoon-Kit Yong wrote:
> Hi Reduan,
>
> I saw the cover, and it reads: "A top world sourceforge project". I'm not
> sure if that's exactly what you meant, but should it be "world-class"?
>
> The back blurb is OK, but reads slightly tricky. Would you like some
> suggestions?
>
> Otherwise, I look forward to reading it.
>
> See you on Saturday!
>
> Yk
 Definitely welcome.. might earn your name mentioned in the Thank You
page.. i can still stop the printing press. i am the author :)

I am now asking in my ADempiere irc chatroom worldwide members as we
speak. They agree with you. But how about Top World's SF Project? There
is a suggestion from Bulgaria for "Best SF Project" but i prefer some
'world-class' wording without the wordiness.