sangat setuju... sebab nak svn ke sourceforge lembab gila.
dari putrajaya campus network (pcn) almost impossible - php files, bukan
besar pun.

dan syarat paling penting ialah bila commit to the local mirror, this gets
replicated to all other sourceforge mirrors in the world.

saya dah on the verge to move our subversion ke google code - sebab
distributed servers gives stable web services.

ultimate aim is to include our software in the ubuntu and fedora and centos
packages.

rm30 million is just enough to produce 100 world class developers over 5
years. kalau setakat rm10 million sure fail, dan kalau rm20 million only if
we are very very very lucky dapat the right people first time (5%
probability). but if you want a world class centre then rm30 million is the
minimum that is required.

reference case study : gsk global it hub in pj total investment value rm70
million

“We recognise where Glaxo’s business is growing rapidly,” Louv said, adding
that the company had so far invested over RM11mil in the new centre and
employed 130 people. He said it planned to invest another RM60mil in the
centre over the next two years."