Hi Community,

I would like to announce a young project, cross-platform opensource
OpenSceneGraph based image generator, OpenIG http://openig.compro.net.

Of course there are other similar projects like this one, already existing
and great, but my clients focus was to give an alternative and to have
something that is easy(er) to use, to be lightweight but to look good, and
the most important to be extensible which OpenIG is throught its plugin
based architecture.

Please have a look, all the comments (the negative specially :-) ) are
welcome, also question if your are curious and please join if you find it
worth.

I would like to thank the osg community and Robert for all the hints, tips,
code which helped the birth of this project, and the most to my client
Compro and their team for the great support, testing, coding and friendship
!

Thanks a bunch as always!

Nick
--