Hi Michael,

I'm afraid I can't work out what you mean by do nothing.  Setting the
NodeMask on Camera will switch it off, it will do nothing.   Similar
to the cull mask.  From your description this works - its does
nothing, yet you then say the texture is not updated??!?!?

What are you after?  You can't do nothing and still have something
"undefined" happen.  Could you please explain what bits you want to
happen and what you don't.

Robert.