Hi Garret,

I've used 64 bit Suse for several years without problems with osgText.
 Recently I've moved to 64bit Kubunto and don't see any problems
either.  I have had nothing come by that might suggest some latent 64
bit/linux issue.

Do you have problems with osgtext running?  Which version of freetype
do you have?

Robert.