Hello Robert, hello at all

This is a topic posted a few weeks ago. I want to render several views (up
to 90 views) within one frame and combine the results in a single
RenderSurface or OSG window for instance. (the purpose is to generate
multiperspective images)

Robert recommended me to use OSG 2.0 CompositeViewer instead of
osgProducer::Viewer because of better performance on dealing with multiple
views. After realizing prototypes for both viewers I cannot notice any
performance improvement with CompositeViewer.

To set up my CompositeViewer I created a lot of independet osgViewer::Views.
The master camera of each view renders its content to the dedicated area in
the viewer window. An Example: Using 45 different views there are 45 master
cameras and 45 different areas in the viewer window.

Is there a possibilty to get better performance with OSG 2.0 CompositeViewer
when using such a large quantity of views and cameras?
Maybe I do something wrong because I got no performance improvment with
CompositeViewer.

Best regards, Tobias