I rather like the idea of community donated white papers, with two
"pro's" editing and compiling them. It seems this would be "quick",
and bring together a wide range of experiences.

I'd be happy to do the chapter "OSG for Dummies"... I'll throw in a
bonus section on mailing list etiquette ;-)

Richard

A man who is silent appears wise...
The fool who speaks removes all doubt.