Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 08:39:16 -0500
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] VPB Question

I am trying to use the SVN version(Jan 24,2008) of Virtual Planet Builder on
windows XP.
It is creating terrian with a texture, but it has no height.

I used the following
osgdem --xx 10 --yy 10 -d heightmap.png
 -t texturemap.png -o land.ive -a land.osga

The images are 2048x2048.

Is there something wrong with my command line?

Brian