Hi Robert,

> I've just cleared my intray and am now reviewing your submission.  A
> quick read through of your posts and the mention of archive not
> working with vpbmaster is illuminating - vpbmaster build's don't
> support archives... yet... as you can't write to single archive
> multi-threaded.

I suspected something like that but didn't want to assume. Thanks for
confirming!

> What I do need to do is report an error when trying to select an
> archive when using vpbmaster.

That would be great. Did you integrate the other small fixes that started this
thread though?

The news that vpbmaster works on Windows at all (albeit the path through ssh not
being tested, only on one local machine) should be interesting to you, in any
case.

Thanks!

J-S