Hello Robert/anyone else not on vacation :-)

> I've just tagged the OpenSceneGraph-2.3.4 and
> VirtualPlanetBuilder-0.9.5 developer releases.

Sorry for not replying to the testing thread, OSG was still building when I left
work. There were no foreseeable problems though, so hopefully 2.3.4 should be
alright. And other people have been keeping an eye on you for VPB, so that
should be ok as well. If not we'll survive a few weeks :-)

Have a great time and try to have a thought for us freezing Canadians while
you're in the hot climate! :-)

J-S