Hello Sebastian,

> I've been struggling with the implementation of osgShadow::ShadowMap in
> osg 2.2.0.
> It seems to me the shadow texture compare mode is not set, which results
> in strange results.
> My project requieres per pixel illumination, which is why I have to
> calculate all projections in the vertex shader.

I can't say specifically as I haven't seen these particular artifacts,
but then again I haven't used osgShadow as you are. It's very possible
there are tweaks to be made. osgShadow in general needs some work,
though the basics are there. If you work on this and there is anything
you can contribute, it would be very appreciated.

I guess it also depends on the shader you're using, since you're
probably replacing the osgShadow::ShadowMap shader to do your per-pixel
lighting, right?

J-S