Hello Rebort and all :

  I am sorry for my poor English. I am very delight to tell every one that
OpenSceneGraph Chinese Mirror have been finished soon, URL:www.osgChina.org
yestoday is Chinese new year.

  This website have five blocks.

  1: The pages of www.openscenegraph.org 's wiki , absolutely in Chinese.
  2: A Chinese WIKI, it includes all the resource in China about OSG,but It
have nothing now for collecting and finishing it may cost a very long time.
  3: The VR enterprise/Products in China. I plan this block as a display
platform for Chinese enterprise who uses OSG.
  4: A OSG training, have been held one times successfully at 2008 Jan 15th in
BeiJing.
  5: A bbs URL:bbs.osgChina.org in Chinese.

  and I want to applicate a  link at www.OpenSceneGraph.org , I don't know how
to do it.

  This site have only finished a frame, it will be rich as time goes by.

  Thanks Rebort, and all .

Thank you.