Hi everyone,
I am new to OSG, yet intend to use it for some projects. I've been through
implementing some scene graph things before, I find OSG very interesting, I
appreciate tight OpenGL integration (no cumbersome abstractions) and clean
class design. So far I have a few questions regarding some aspects of OSG:

- OpenGL selection buffer seems not recommended as a way of picking in OSG,
explicit primitive intersections are used instead. Could someone please
comment on this (why...)?
- Support for parametric curves / surfaces (Bezier, NURBs and the likes).
Are there any plan to support this directly (through GLU or other), or
should I export those as polygonal data instead?

Thank you very much,

Raphael