Hi Jean-Sébastien,

>> I'll try that on Monday. I already traced through the
>> GraphicsWindowWin32::createWindow() method and all looked fine (after
>> getting the window classes registered as I mentioned before).
>>
>> BTW, I don't know if you've seen the thread, but could you bring your
>> insight (as Win32 implementer) in the "Viewer on single screen -> other
>> screen black?" thread? I think we've hit an inconsistency between how
>> Windows and Linux handle full screen on a single screen, but before we
>> go implementing workarounds, I'd like to be sure we're not just
>> overlooking something. Thanks.

Yep, saw it and it's still in my inbox waiting for some available time to
get to the bottom of it (same for your other comment about the window
classes registration). Meanwhile if you can provide more information about
your setup for the black-screen issue (i.e. your screens configuration, what
values you use in the traits structure, etc.) that would likely be helpful.

André

> This looks fine. Try setting a breakpoint in
> GraphicsWindowWin32::swapBuffersImplementation() to see in what state the
> object is. Either _realized is false or the handle to the device context
is
> invalid (and this is not trapped by the ::SwapBuffers call as an error).

I'll try that on Monday. I already traced through the
GraphicsWindowWin32::createWindow() method and all looked fine (after
getting the window classes registered as I mentioned before).

> I assume you do not see anything reported on the console after the call
(other
> than you own traces).

That's correct. I'll investigate more on Monday. Thanks for the help.

BTW, I don't know if you've seen the thread, but could you bring your
insight (as Win32 implementer) in the "Viewer on single screen -> other
screen black?" thread? I think we've hit an inconsistency between how
Windows and Linux handle full screen on a single screen, but before we
go implementing workarounds, I'd like to be sure we're not just
overlooking something. Thanks.

J-S