Hi All,

I look at http://www.andesengineering.com/BlueMarbleViewer/ page to modeling
earth using bluemarble images. I download images which name
land_shallow_topo_east.tif and land_shallow_topo_west.tif from
ftp://veftp.gsfc.nasa.gov/bluemarble/

Now I want to to add different resoluted terrain on this earth model. I mean, I
will create a earth model with adding any terrain part which is orthoimagery
(high resolution image which was tiff formatted) on this earth model.

When I will be navigating on this earth model, I want to see the high
resolution part of terrain if I zoom sufficiently to the related coordinate.

Thanks for your interest.

ÜMİT UZUN