Hi Arnaud,

I don't know how you have added the HUD Camera so giving specific
advice is not possible.  What you will need to do is pass the view
matrix you want onto the camera on each frame after the
eventTraversal().  If you break the frame loop out into its
constituent parts this will be possible. i.e.

 while(!viewer.done())
 {
     viewer.advance();
     viewer.eventTraversal();