HI Jason,

On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 11:16 PM, Jason Coposky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>     quick question:
>
>     i have two adjacent slave cameras with a 45 degree heading view
>     offset from single point of projection.
>
>     if i have overlapping geometry with partially transparent textures
>     they will render correctly in one camera but incorrectly in the other
>     in that the background is no longer properly blended through the
>     transparent portions of the geometry.
>
>     im testing this with two gaussian blobs which fall off to 100% transparent
>     which are overlapped.
>
>     my guess is that the z sort is done once for the master camera and not
>     for the view offset of the slave cameras.  is there some simple way
>     to remedy this or will i have to create multiple viewers and manually
>     set the view offset every frame in a predraw callback?

Does the master camera have its own graphics context to render to?  If
not then it won't be doing anything other than providing the view and
projection matrices that control the slave cameras view and
projections matrices.

The two slaves cameras are basically independent, all the depth
sorting they do is independent.  There simply isn't a z sort done
w.r.t cameras let alone the master.

I don't really what you mean be "two gaussian blobs which fall off to
100% transparent which are overlapped", could you explain.

Also could you explain what you are doing with these two slave
cameras, do they render to the same graphic context, two separate
ones, are they driving monitors, projectors??