I am moving my code from VS 2003 to VS 2005 SP1. My code compiles correctly.

The problem I have is when I run the program in debug mode I get an access
violation saying __non_rtti_object being accessed for
the following function:

_pGraphicsContext =
osgViewer::GraphicsWindowWin32::getWindowingSystemInterface()->createGraphicsContext(_pTraits);

I have enabled RTTI (the /GR option). I am using the release osg dlls compiled
in vs 2005 available on the website (did the same
  thing for VS 2003 and things worked fine).

Any ideas what the problem could be. Thanks.

-Prasant