On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 2:59 AM, Kiff Loh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  How do we change the Day/Night/Dry/Wet textures of 3D models and runways
>  that are planted in Terra Page?

I haven't heard about multiple texture variants in TXP before, but
then I don't have Terrex's products, just contributed to the plugin
from time to time.  I'd recommend chatting with Terrax about it to
find out how they store these variants, and how one might go about
accessing them.  Terrex use the OSG internally in several of their
products, and are the lead authors on the OSG's TXP plugin, so should
know how to go about it.