Hi Kiff,

I not familiar with the local tile origin support in TXP, so you best
bet is go talk to Terrex engineers about this feature.

FYI, The VirualPlanetBuilder generates tiles all with a local origin
and a MatrixTransfrom above each tile to place in to the 3D world.
The OSG's internal matrices default to double matrices, and the camera
setup up code all uses doubles so precision is maintained all the way
till the data is passed to OpenGL, so VPB generated database work just
fine with whole earth databases right down to ground level.  So on the
OSG side everything is up to the task, its just a matter of getting
things on the TXP plugin side to set things up in a similar way.

Robert.