Hi Guys,

As a general comment, the core OSG doesn't yet support the Philip's
type of stereo out of the box.  Although it isn't really stereo is
it... its mono + depth which is a little different, the stereo is in
the display unit...

At some point I'd see it as natural to roll this type of 3D display
support into the core OSG.  I don't have such a display to play with
so I'm afraid its something that others will have to code up and
submit.  Right now 3D display support is done at a relatively low
level in osgUtil::SceneView with it hiding all the implementation
details.  This isn't the most efficient way to do it though as it
forces the 3D display support down into a single threaded part of the
pipeline.  A much more scalable route would be to do add 3D display
support into osgViewer, and use high level slave cameras to set up the
appropriate rendering.  So... if you do plan to submit support for
Philip's 3D display then I'd recommend doing it in a similar way to
the way that osgdistortion is put together using slave cameras and
FBO's.