HI Art,

As osg::GraphicsContext "has a" osg::State object, while the
Viewer/Composite class "has a" collections one or more
GraphicsContexts virtue of the Cameras that they maintain.  The viewer
classes have a convenience method getContexts(ViewerBase:Contexts&)
which you can use to get the contexts. i.e.

  Viewer::Contexts contexts;
  viewer.getContexts(contexts);
  for(Viewer::Contexts::iterator itr = contexts.begin();
       itr != contexts.end();
       ++itr)
  {
      osg::GraphicsContext* context = *itr;
      osg::State* state = context->getState();
      // do with me what you will
  }