Hi Neil,

I don't know Creator myself either, but I would have thought that it
supports some of the export routes that the OSG has - COLLADA and .obj
are two there there is a chance it'd support.  Perhaps others with
Creator itself will be able to answer it.

As mentioned in another thread recently there is always 3rd party
tools like Polytrans.

Robert.