Hi Umit,

VPB, when generating a geocentric database, decorates it with a
CoordinateSystemNode, so just find this node when you load your
database then use you camera position as the XYZ to input into the
EllipsoidModel::convertXYZToLatLongHeight(..) method.  You get the
EllipsoidModel from the CoordinateSystemNode.

Robert.