>From what I can tell from that site, the list is about the "Most Reviewed
Open Source Engines", meaning the most number of votes, not necessarily the
quality of the engine.  That said, there are a lot of engines out there, and
I am proud to see OpenSceneGraph on the top ten of a list that is not its
primary market.

That said, I was introduced to OSG as a part of my day job, working on Vis
Sim for Northrop Grumman and the military.  I have been trying to apply that
knowledge to game development as well (with the dream of someday making THAT
my day job :)  We have a VERY early web site up, check it out at
http://www.fringe-online.com/.  (Yes, I know the OSG logo on the bottom is
pitiful, I have already told my partner to make it bigger and link back to
OSG, along with a link for RakNet and FMOD).

Glad to be a part of the community
-- Rick

Check us out at http://fringe-online.com/