Hi,
it's my own application with which i have this problem i use the release .h,
libs and dlls for windows which i have downloaded thanks to the official web
site, for the debug version i tried to compile it myself (i use CMake) but it
rejoins a mail that i have sent where i ask what is the executable needed at
the end of the compilation (although i get libs and dlls but i wonder if i get
all).