Hi all,

I have some opengl codes and want to use these codes in osg program.

I do it as follow:

1. Add a geode to root scene and define a drawable (derived from
osg::Drawable).
2. The drawable is added as child of the geode. OpenGL code is added in
DrawCallback of the drawable(in drawImplementation).

But it seems that the DrawCallback function is called by osg only once. When
I add other node to root scene, the drawable will disappear.

Could you please tell me how to add opengl code to osg program?A simple
sample will be appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

t s