Hi Deepu,

How long is a piece of string?

This is a similar question to the one you have asked, its pretty
extremely open ended.  You really have to start
by narrowing down to topic to make it possible to answer.

In the OSG's case a Node could be anything, it could be Geode
containing a single Drawable to a paged database containing a whole
planet.

Robert.