Hi Jeongsoeok,

The CoordinateFrame relates the standard OpenGL coordinate frames - the options:

        enum CoordinateFrame
        {
            WINDOW,
            PROJECTION,
            VIEW,
            MODEL
        };

Which mean

     WINDOW - the coordinates of your window,
     PROJECTION - the non dimensional clip coordinates before
projection matrices has been applied,
     VIEW - eye coordinates after the projection matrix has been
applied, but before the view matrix has been
     MODEL - model/world coordinates, after the view matrix has been applied.