Hi Umit,

The OSG doesn't directly support collision detection, just provides
intersection between various types with the scene graph. The main
intersector are the osgUtil::LineSegmentIntersection or
PolytopeIntersector, the later could be used for testing a convex hull
against the scene and is probably the best one to use in your case.

Robert.