Hi Wojtek,

On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 3:06 PM, Wojciech Lewandowski
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I am not sure what you mean by automatic tests ? Do you want me to write
> some code to check if there are related issues before appling this
> workaround ?

I simply mean a test against the driver version, one could come up
with a who sets of tests that
try to isolate when this double make current is applied.  Automatic in
as much as its a test that is
done within GraphicsWindowWin32 methods rather than something manually
invoked by the user.

>  I agree, it now seems obvious this is a driver issue. I have sent a bug
> report to NVidia. Wonder what they do with it. But frankly I don't have good
> experience on this front and I don't expect quick solutions in the drivers.
>  There are more important issues in many games ;-)

Reporting the issue is important, NVidia need to keep on top of this
type of problem, if it ain't reported
then such a bug much just drift along from driver version to version
never to be addressed.  It's also
a reminder to NVidia that just people do write multi-threaded,
multi-context apps using modern OpenGL
functionality - games aren't the only players in town.