Hi Paul,

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 8:21 AM, Paul Melis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I didn't manage to find out what is going on. The only different between
> osgthirdpersonview (not working) and osgcompositeviewer (working) is that
> the former uses separate windows to render its output.

Could you try the osgwindows example?  The has two windows, it uses
osgViewer::Viewer
but this shouldn't make a difference - it's mult-threaded
multi-context that is more likely
pushes the drivers hard, and the underlying code driving the cameras
and context is the
same between Viewer and CompositeViewer.